Monday, June 02, 2003
What Did You Hear And Who Did You Hear It From?

I've never skipped so many classes, taken so many baths, eaten so much ice cream and chocolate than I have in the last few weeks. I feel like crap.

I got into my yoga hardcore a few months back and all of a sudden, I gave it up again. What's with that? I'm talking to Sheri tomorrow about a major cleansing. As a yogi, she does them quite frequently, so she can teach me all about not eating and drinking only cayenne water. It has always intrigued me, and at times scared and worried me to see her hunched over after not eating for several days. But she swears she feels fine (especially afterwards), so maybe I will too.

I love my job because there's a certain...je ne sais quoi about tea and British food, and it certainly is neat that working at a store with only girls has caused all of our cycles to sync up. (I'm sure you didn't want to read/know that, but this is my blog and I made one warning when I started this oh so many months ago: I'm not here to entertain.) In addition to matching menstruation, we all seem to be going through our own relationship crap right now, so maybe a team power yoga session is in order. Yay for releasing all of our toxins together. Or maybe we can all just hold hands and hug real tight.