Sunday, June 15, 2003
Who Knew Congee Wong Served Food Other Than Congee?

We're getting a new shipment in at work tomorrow; a Harry Potter shipment! Chocolate Frogs, Bertie Botts' Every Flavour Beans and more! *drool* Being the keen business man he is, my boss Roger decided to have this shipment coincide with the release of The Order of the Phoenix. Less than a week to go before it comes out! Order yours here. Unfortunately for me, I will not be able to own a copy until at least three months after the release because I collect the paperback versions. Bah! Hardcover books are great, I love them, but they're so damn expensive! I'm a starving (soon to be university) student here if you didn't know. Sure, paperbacks aren't fancy-schmancy, and you can't stand them up on the coffee table for everyone to see, but they've got heart dammit, and that's what really counts. Right? Hello?