Sunday, July 13, 2003
Fringe Fanatic

Apparently I'm not really good enough with my words to convey to you exactly how I felt or what a good time I had, so go to Annia's place to read a very good report on our Fringe Friday. It's hi-LAR-ious. Our day and her post. Too lazy to click and read another account of something you just read a day ago? Well, here are a few reasons why the trip may be worthwhile:
- humping beatles
- shooting pet store bunnies
- falling horizontally
- toilets and shit
- Waterloo IS a hole
- dead pigeons
- O.D.-ing...on humour!
- and finally, read proof that Annia and I were meant to be together

My beef with the weather? The two days that I spend downtown/outside, the clouds rain and the winds blow. Today, when I'm stuck in the mall working, it's sunny and warm.
Anyway, back to the Fringe for three more plays yesterday. What a wonderful way to soak in the culture of the T-dot. I love the Fringe Festival! incoheRANT, Eros at Breakfast and Simcoe Triangle. I can't wait to go back next year and get the Buddy Pass, 7 pairs of tickets for $88, or even 10 for $64. I'm too lazy to say anything about them right now, nevermind linking to their descriptions because I think you're too lazy to click and read about them anyway. Plus, the Fringe Festival is over in about 3 hours, so really...does it matter? I didn't think so.

I love how the readership on this thing has dropped dramtically since the summer started. Maybe it's because I'm boring. Oh well, I suppose that means I can post whatever I want without having to worry about what everyone thinks. Funny, that was the intention when I first started here....
Anyhoo, with that being said, I'm pretty sure that one of my breasts is slightly smaller than the other. Nah, I'm positive.