Monday, July 21, 2003
New And Improved

Ladies and gentlemen, may I draw your attention to the left side of the screen where you will see a newly renovated space. Welcome to The Sidebar, the hottest place on this webspace. Home to a picture of yours truly and links galore, you can find out more about the mysterious mistress who owns this domain. That's right folks, the owner of 'i never learned to swim' has finally put her lazy-summer-ass into gear and has utilized the little knowledge she has of html and whores.

Perpetual thanks to Jeff for his webspace (without him my photo wouldn't be here) and Lisa from Web Whores For Rent for her much needed help. I tried doing it myself, I really did. But I have no knowledge of tables and the cells that apparently make up these tables. So Lisa and her web-savvy-ness came in, a couple lines of coding later and I'm on my way! I did all the tweaking myself. And look, different fonts and sizes! Bolds and unbolds! Those little separation bars! (Or 'horizontal rules' if you want to be so technical.) It's more than I can take! Oh my!

I draw this to your attention, and ask of only one thing: PRAISE!
Praise me! Praise me good! I worked oh so hard to make this pretty and now my eyes burn, my back is sore, my butt is numb and I can feel the carpal tunnel syndrome creeping into my forearms! PRRRRAAAAAISE MEEEEEEE!

Side Note: Enetation is being dumb (yes Chienopher....) and insists that there are no comments from previous posts, but there are! Check if you care.