Tuesday, July 29, 2003
University On The Brain

Off goes my registration form for O-week, complete with a survey for the Students' Union and who can forget the cheque for $105 freaking dollars. And off goes my Bell application form so that I can have access to a phone line next year even though I don't want to, because it'll apparently cost me $400.

And of course, when I say "next year", I really mean next month. Ohmygod my life is going to change. I have one box all ready to be packed, and I'm trying to figure out what I don't need for the next month so I can put something in it. It looks so lonely. I can probably pack all my winter clothes and school stuff. Shopping for supplies and other university items must commence as soon as possible. There's only one month left! The anticipation is eating my insides alive.

To Buy:
- computer/laptop?
- answering machine
- twin-sized bedding
- 200 page, spiral bound notebooks
- highlighters
- masking tape/blue sticky-tac
- electric kettle
- mini-fridge?

We're not so sure about the fridge anymore, as after my mother saw my expense list she almost had an aneurysm. We're going to cut back on things that I might not need. Like cold water and chilled fruits. And fresh yogurt. Silver lining? I have sensitive teeth, I don't like cold things anyway.