Friday, August 01, 2003
This Is Me

This is so true. I've never taken a personality test with more accurate results. Being the skeptical me that I am, I took it twice to see if I got the same result just to make sure it was that good. It was.

For anyone that knows me, do you agree that I...
- enjoy being in charge
- work hard and play with zest
- willingly provide service
- often exude warmth and bonhomie
- not infrequently boil over with the vexation of my soul
- channel my vibrant emotions into dramatic performances on stage
- have a 'mothering' drive
- am not paranoid; 'hyper-vigilant' would be more precise
- am a people person
- have a strong desire to be liked and for everything to be pleasant
- take my responsibilities very seriously
- am hurt by indifference and don't understand unkindness
- get a lot of my personal satisfaction from the happiness of others
- have a strong need to be liked, and to be in control
- have a natural tendency to want to control my environment
- enjoy creating order and structure
- respect and believe in the laws and rules of authority
- am very feminine
- enjoy tradition and security
- am highly sensitive to what others think of me

There's so much more, but you get the gist.