Monday, September 29, 2003
Little Things

Little pleasure: I got 100% on my first university calculus quiz. Wahoo! Though the uber-easy level of questioning will never be seen again, I am still rather excited. And in other pleasurable news, I got 93.3333333% on my economics quiz! Now, let us all sigh in relief. Thank goodness, I don't think I'll fail afterall.

Little displeasure: Mr. Fish died last night. He was perfectly fine all day long, swimming, eating and doing all the other fun things that goldfish do. I left him for the night, and when I came back this morning, there he was lying at the bottom of the bowl. At least he went peacefully in his sleep. Requiescant in pace, Mr. Fish.

Little stress: An economics test scheduled for this Friday has me a bit concerned. It's worth 18%. And I worked my bum off for that other quiz that was worth 2% last week. If anyone needs me, I'll be studying 24/7 in the Science Building (like anyone really knows where that is).

Little oddity: Someone has been playing Christmas carols all weekend. Right now, I'm hearing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" through the wall.