Sunday, September 28, 2003
The Morning After

I just got up, haven't showered and am still wearing the make up from the night before. Mmm...Saturday night escapades to The Silver Spur. Lots of hicky locals, karaoke and alcohol are a good mix.

I'm hungry and yet there are no breakfast places that are open on campus right now. Boo. I'd like to write in complete, coherent sentences, but my stomach rumbles so that I can't really concentrate on anything but food. I've had granola bars for breakfast for three days now and I don't think I want to go for four. There's always Harveys, but I hate the slowslowslow service there. Those new first years really don't know how to make food fast.

Mike pointed out to me that I whine a lot. It's true. I do.
We went to Chapters and saw Gordon Korman doing a book signing. There was also a guy who taught you how to make driftwood furniture and another author signing some other books. This Chapters is so much more interesting than the one in Markham. We spent lots of money on books and then we went to a used book store, The Bookworm, and spent some more. Bad part: I bought The Secret Life of Bees at Chapters for $21 at 30% off, but it was at The Bookworm for $9.95. So now I have to find my way to Chapters to return the more expensive copy.

My don just invited me to all-you-can-eat breakfast at Wlif's. Eggs sunny-side up, here I come.