Thursday, September 25, 2003
Points

My fish tried to escape last night. He jumped out of his mini-bowl and since he's right by the window, he almost fell out. I thought he was going to asphyxiate in addition to falling to his death. So I reached out the window for him and cut my wrist on the glass.
OR
I applied for a volunteer position with Laurier Students For Literacy (LSFL) and haven't received a phone call regarding my interview yet. So I started cutting myself. Mainly my wrist.
OR
Brittany was practicing First Aid to be on the Emergency Response Team (ERT) and used me as her sprained wrist subject.

I didn't end up going to Filthy's Monday night. Is anyone really that surprised? I'm not.

The weather here is so bipolar. Some days it will be rainy, cold and miserable. Other days will be sunny and cold. Or sunny and warm. Everyday is a surprise.

I've whittled myself down to about 2 meals a day. Sometimes it's one full one and a few snacks.

If my parents knew I was reading the Bible they'd kill me. It's for a class, but still.

I laughed so hard last night I nearly threw up.