Sunday, October 12, 2003
Home Is Where Your Feet/Heart/Computer Is

Things I miss about home:
- the ROM
- my double bed with a nice, clean, firm, bedbug-free mattress
- a shower that drains
- being able to walk around barefoot without having to worry about getting your feet dirty
- tubs of ice cream in the freezer
- TV

I have fully taken advantage of the above since I've been back for the weekend. Especially the ice cream and TV. If anyone was watching me last night through some mysterious peephole, you would've thought I just broke up with my boyfriend or something. No, nothing bad has happened, I just like to plop myself down on the couch in front of the TV for hours with a tub of ice cream and spoon for fun. Besides, it was Trading Spaces $100 Grand! I made myself stay up until 2am to watch the final reuslts. Pathetic? Perhaps...not! It was Trading Spaces! And they had $50,000 to spend on ONE room. It was a magnificent two hours, I tell you, and totally worth the sleep deprivation.

Dinner with the boy's family tonight. I'm scared.