Thursday, October 02, 2003
I'm Procrastinating

I should be studying like a biznatch right now considering I have my MicroEcon test (worth a whopping 18%) tomorrow afternoon.
But. I'm not. Instead, I've been surfing around, doing the blog thing, and then decided to:

a) share the fact that I voted for the winning team
b) tell you to look out for a Fray Day near you
b) add a link to fifty word fiction under etc.
c) remove my pictures

I don't know why I did it. Maybe I got bored with them, me in that same silly-smiling-tilted-head pose, or...I felt like doing something other than reading. Maybe I'll bring them back, hopefully I'll introduce new photos, or maybe no photos at all.

Does this look boring? Was this really a good idea?
Kinda.

But really, in a blogging world, does it really matter what we all look like?
That's what I thought.