Saturday, October 25, 2003
Let Me Dirty Up Your Mind

Interested in becoming a 29 year old virgin?
Here's how.

The Ten Commandments of Simon

Hilarious stuff.

via Jess

...

Jason has been ranting constantly about this AOIR Conference he went to last week. Not so much about the conference itself, but more about the people that were there. All I have to say is that if he's going to run off to New York to meet and marry these Internet research women (see this picture), then I'm running off to Omaha to meet and marry Dave. The list of awesome posts that I think everyone should read is quite long, but my first taste of Dave was this heart-string tugging post, and I was hooked. So suffice to say...He rocks my bloggin' world.

Update: Omygod ohmygod ohymygod! I just popped over to visit said Dave, and guess who his celebrity crush is for this month?! Meeeeeee! Let's not say it was a coincidence, for it's clear that I'm totally pyschic. In all seriousness, I'm quite honoured.