Sunday, October 19, 2003
Let's Just Say I Learned My Lesson

Oh Friday nights. A cup of White Russian, 4 shots of tequila and 4 shots of JD whiskey. Oh my.

I. Will. Never. Drink that much again.
Because I don't want to have 3 people walk me home while I stumble in the cold without my jacket. That's actually something I'm surprised at because I didn't feel cold, but I know it was DAMN cold last night. I really want to remember how I managed to make it up three flights of stairs, but my memory cuts out in the middle of the parking lot. I wonder if I tripped.
Because I don't want to blabber on about everything and nothing at all to boys I don't even know. Apparently I was trying to convince everyone I was sober by using the word 'entourage'. I then proceeded to spell and define the word. No one believed me.
Because I don't want to stay up until quarter to 5 throwing up. I think I threw up more last night than I have in the last ten years.
Because I don't want to say sleeping in the bathroom with my head over the toliet is a good idea. I did it anyway for a little bit in between barfings.
Because I don't want to have people undress me while I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself. Well, not in the state I was in last night. It was the first time that I was in a room that spun.
And because I don't want to wake up feeling like I did this morning ever again.

First hangover ever. Worst hangover ever. Just thinking about alcohol made me want to throw up all over again. But I slept in until 4:30 pm and felt much better. The girls on my floor are awesome for taking care of me and for spreading it around because everyone knew about it today. There goes my bookworm image.