Monday, October 13, 2003
Thanks To

...my family for letting me move away

...my friends for putting up with my terrible correspondence and for still liking me

...my boy who makes me feel ooey-gooey-mushy inside

...anyone who gave me a chance

...books, music, art and theater for feeding my soul

...the sun for making the world look like a better place and putting me a in good mood

...the stars for putting me in my place

...Vietnamese and Indian food for making my tongue happy

...strangers who taught me to trust

...children for reminding me

...blogs for connecting me to people around the world

I don't really celebrate this holiday, but Happy Thanksgiving to all. May you devour that turkey good.

I didn't think that people gave Thanksgiving presents, but I just received the best Thanksgiving gift ever. Trish from Spirit of Place has linked me! Excitement abounds. This is one of those blogs that I hope I will be able to have one day. Simple, beautiful design and there's just a certain je ne sais quoi quality that keeps drawing me back. I once was a lurker but one day I finally worked up the courage to comment. I hold her site in very high regard and the fact that I'm good enough to be linked is something to be proud of. Wow.