Wednesday, November 12, 2003
I Think I'm Going To Pass Out From This Stress

It's been a really shitty day. And I usually don't say things like that. I thought I was caught up, I thought that everything was going to be okay for November, but it seems that all my work was either done in vain, or isn't enough yet.

Today seemed like one big literary device. Pathetic fallacy all over the place, I felt like crap and the sky was all grey and rainy. It always rains in this town.

If I make a To Do list, I'll cry just by looking at it.
I don't think I'll be able to sleep until next Friday night.
Finding time to shower and wash my hair is becoming difficult again.
I said "fucked over" tonight because that's seriously how I felt.
If you're my friend, I'm warning you now, don't expect to see my friendly side for a while.
In fact, don't expect to see any side of me for a while.
I'll be in my room in case you need me.
But seriously, don't come a knockin' unless you want me to knock you out.

I know that ultimately, things (and I) will be okay in the end. It just seems that the road to being okay is such a long and arduous one that I really don't want to travel it. I'm tired and my feet hurt.