Sunday, November 09, 2003
I'm Procrastinating [Read: This Post Has Nothing Interesting In It]

All weekend long, I've read one chapter of business. Granted, it was a long chapter, but failing to do any calculus, economics, and classics reading is really making me fall behind. I need to start catching up on catching up.

I cleaned my room for the first time ever yesterday afternoon. Swiffering has never felt so good. I found 4 dead ladybugs. I made my own humidifier too; it's just a glass jar filled with water sitting on top pf my heater, but it does its job well. Residence seems to have sucked all the moisture out of my body. I always wake up feeling like I slept on the worst mattress in the world in the middle of the desert.

I made Jason watch Dirty Dancing last night. Much to my dismay, he hated it. Maybe Pretty Woman will win him over. We finished two packs of movie-theater-flavoured popcorn, the kind that makes your pee smell funny afterwards. Despite the bitterly cold wind, we walked over to the Raintree Cafe after the movie where we had lukewarm, and therefore only slightly yummy, chai lattes and the best focaccia bread ever. I still can't put my finger on the kind of cheese they used in the dip, but I will never go back to the hard, herby, dip-less, tomato focaccia I was used to.

I'm not even halfway through my first year at university and already I've started thinking about the things I want to do next year. If I plan to stay in the Business program, I'll apply for co-op. As well, I'm planning to apply to be a don, and a Laurier Ambassador. Doing tours on Friday during Laurier Day really affirmed my need to be a know-it-all.

The bones in my right hand still ache from writing my Love & Its Myths midterm last Thursday.
Off to a jazz concert tonight.