Thursday, November 06, 2003
Property of Shirley

I feel like such a child sometimes. I could swear that I still have the mind of a 7 year old. Recently, I've noticed that I'm getting possessive over "my seat" in all my classes. This wouldn't be such a contentious issue if those darned people would just sit in their own spot and leave my chair alone! You see, the thing is, if I've been sitting in the front row 5 chairs from the left since the first week of school, then shouldn't that seat rightly be named "mine"? Apparently not to the girl who stole it this morning! Stupid skinny Chinese girl messed everything up. I sit in the 5th chair, Kun sits in the 4th one and Kornel sits beside him in the 3rd one. But we had to shift everything over today and because there was already some boy in the 2nd chair, one of us didn't have a seat! Kornel obviously felt shafted because he was a bit late and thought that we didn't save him a seat. He was joking, but I hope that girl heard him so she could realize the trouble she caused in our little world!

So that was economics, but it's happening in calc class too! Just last day, Jill and I had to sit in the third row because these two girls all of the sudden decided to get to class early and sit in the front row. Pshht! Excuuuuse me! *insert snap and head wiggle here* Exaclty who do you think you are? We're the class geeks, not you. Now if you would kindly remove your second row asses from our chairs, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Tee hee.

I already had to deal with this in business during the third week of school, I didn't think I'd have to do it again for other classes. Oy vey people. Keep your butts to your own chairs please!