Wednesday, December 10, 2003
I Think This Place Is In Need Of A Makeover

I'm getting bored of the way it looks around here. I think I'll do some fiddling over the holiday break. Which, by the by, I am really looking forward to. I don't think I've ever worked this hard for so long before. Jason and I have eaten 9 bags of popcorn in the last week. It's been tough I tell you.

I kicked serious ancient Grecian ass yesterday during my Classics exam. I beat up love pretty good too the day before. So far, I'm on a roll. I've written 3 of these bad boys in 4 days and I feel dang confident. 2 to go. Alright calculus, it's me and you.

I now embark on a quest to finish the 13 chapters of calculus homework that I am behind by. I sooooo wish this final wasn't worth 75% of my grade. Damn me going to Commencement. I have this sinking feeling that it's going to suck, bad. But maybe at the last minute I'll open a can of serious whoopass. Bring it on Leibniz!
...

Christmas Shopping Status: One exchange made.