Saturday, December 06, 2003
My First University Exam

Guess where I've been? In my room. Being anti-social. Enjoying hermit life. Studying for my business final exam. It was all over 10 minutes ago! Wahoo.

3 hours. Thick booklets. A giant freezing gymnaisum. Rows upon rows upon rows of desks and chairs. I think I developed arthritis in my right hand. I'm very tired. I can't see straight and everything is blurry. My back hurts. My head only kind of does. I'm hungry. There's lots of cons, but it was worth it because I think I kicked some serious corporate ass on that exam. Corporate ass! Take that business! Hi-ya!

I had that new Outkast song ("Hey Ya"?) stuck in my head during the entire thing and had to refrain from dancing in my chair or giggling lest they think I was cheating.

I feel like the supreme ruler of the universe right now. I think I'm going to reward myself with a shower.

"Whoa. You look like you need a million hours of sleep."
"That bad?"
"Yeah."

-Michelle, upon seeing me after my exam