Sunday, December 21, 2003
Tonight, Tonight

The lack of posting around here was due to exams, but now that I'm home I no longer have that excuse. Although now the lack of posting can be blamed on my work schedule. I'm back at home for the holidays also means that I'm back at the Tea Shop as well. The past few days at work has reminded me of why I work there and put up with wearing the uniform too. The other day, two mildly attractive young men walked into the store; one was wearing a peacoat, both had accents (one British, the other Scottish) and ordered tea. They sat outside the store and chatted for a bit. After agreeing upon their cuteness, myself, Sheri and Chelsea acted like tweens and giggled at them for a few minutes. Today, we were supposed to hand out free chocolate to customers who made purchases of $25 or greater; Sheri and I opened two boxes of them and along with Zahra and Anna, stood behind the counter and pigged out.

One of my Christmas presents came early this year, a new digital camera just for moi! The Sony DSCP32 CyberShot 3.2 Digital Camera was purchased at the low price of $269.99 with batteries, a recharger AND a free camera case. It only came with a 16 MB card though, so I'll have to purchase another one. Hopefully, there will be good Boxing Day sales, like last year at Best Buy. The only thing that has me a bit nervous is the fact that it doesn't have very good zoom, optical or otherwise. I read some reviews (after my mum and I made the purchase) and apparently I can't use the zoom at the 3.2 MP setting, only at 2.8 MP or something silly like that. I suppose I need to read the manual a bit more thoroughly in order to understand how to use it properly. Regardless, I am very excited, especially after wanting one for a year now!

This gives me even more incentive to redesign this place a la photoblog style. But first I need to learn how to take some good photos and then find some webspace in which to house all my photos. Unfortunately, Blogger offers no such support so I'll have to look elsewhere. Anyone have some space they're willing to share? For free preferably. Next I'll be needing some PhotoShop software.