Monday, December 08, 2003
Yeah Yeah Ancient Greece

Two down, three to go. My alarm went off at 7:30am this morning. Damn those 9:00am exams. After going to sleep at 2:00am, writing 3 essays in 2 hours was definitely not cool. This time around, I'm rewarding myself with a nap.

Here are some things that have kept me smiling throughout all the studying.

1. It's The End of the World!
2. What I never want for Christmas.
*Make sure you have your speakers on for these two!
3. Need a good time waster? Manic mode is even better. I couldn't supress my cackling.
*I suppose you can have your speakers on for the last one too.

I can't wait to install Microsoft Word onto my computer. I've been using Works the entire time I've been at school, and there's only so much more I can take. What kind of word processing program has a special character for 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 but not 1/3? What's wrong with having a third of something?

The sound of construction, especially that of sawing, will always remind me of summer. I'm totally in summer mode right now, despite the white stuff on the ground. I need a break.