Thursday, January 08, 2004
Myb Nobe Ib All Stuffeb Ub

I've been feeling under the weather lately, and the only explanation I can come up with is that I am allergic to school. Obviously. The day I started packing to come back here, I woke up with a sore throat. It got worse the day after, and when I actually moved back into residence, the sniffling started. After my first night, I woke up with a stuffy nose and the rest is congested, phlegmy history.

I've renounced my Dimetapp ways (beacuase really, it's nothing but sugar water) and am now hooked on Neo Citran. It's like tea, but better because it has the drugs to make you feel like you're getting well again. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring more Kleenex back to res with me and so I resorted to taking two rolls of toilet paper from the bathroom as a substitute. And boy howdy, residence toilet paper is no substitute for the soft, 2-ply, nasal comforter that is Kleenex. I don't know if my poor nose will ever forgive me.

It's a shame that the weather got colder when I moved back, because it's really not helping me to get over this bug. It started snowing again and the winds feel like they're going to rip your face off. I dared to walk across the street the other day and thought I was going to lose my ears. I really need a hat if I'm to survive the next few months. It's something a Canadian should never be without, but here I am.