Thursday, January 15, 2004
Skipper

Normally at this time on a Thursday afternoon, I'd be pulling myself off a grungy, coffee-stained lecture hall chair and shoving past 200 other students to get the heck out of Macroeconomics class, because the last hour and a half has definitely either fried or bored my brain to near-death.

But today is different story.

I've actually been sitting right here for the last hour because Jess and I decided after 20 minutes in that class today, that we had had enough of his rambling and left. I don't skip class; well, until now. Perhaps it had a bit to do with the peer pressure I was facing, but I think it was more a mixture of "I didn't read the chapter or print off the notes, so I have absolutely no idea what is going on" that led me to hastily make my exit. At least I tried to do it noiselessly to lessen the rudeness level. Well, there goes $15 of my tuition down the drain. I figured it was better spent checking my e-mail instead.