Wednesday, January 14, 2004
Still Alive, and Well-er

My lack of posting around here has been making me feel a bit guilty, but things have gotten so busy again. A poor excuse, but vaild nonetheless. School picks up faster than ever nowadays, what with only 3 months per per term, I suppose you have to do things now or not at all. It feels like I've been back for much longer than just 2 weeks, much much longer.

The term started off well, getting my grades after months of hard work and weeks of torturous suspense was very relieving. My GPA is higher than I expected, but just what I aimed for and it gives me even more incentive to keep up the good job that I've (apparently) been doing. It's nice to know that my efforts last term were worth it.

I made a big deal about other people stealing my seat in class last term, but I believe I have another pet peeve that drives me even further up the wall. People who talk during class. I can't stand them, I really can't. During 2 of my 3 classes today, I was unlucky enough to sit right in front of and right beside a pair of people who couldn't keep their yaps shut no matter how many times I cleared my throat or gave them looks. We're paying a lot of money per class here, and if you don't want to listen to the prof, please don't prevent me from doing so! Either be quiet or sit somewhere else! Yeesh.

I've gotten around to uploading pictures and posting them, though they may be very belated. It seems that the place I'm going to right now (Picturetrail.com) is ending my trial subscription soon, so I'll have to find another. I wish I had a counter of some sort to keep track of who's actually looking/reading/caring about my sidebar snipits...it does my heart good to know that they're being noticed.