Tuesday, February 24, 2004
Back To The Grind, Unfortunately

I just wanted to post and say that I'm still alive. And it's only Tuesday. Since getting back to school from Reading Week, I've done more than I thought was possible without falling asleep on stage or crying because I forgot to order coffee urns. I'm tired and...just tired. I'm going through every day just thinking, "Okay, one more thing and then you get to do this." or "Maybe I can just lie down for a few minutes..." or "Come on Shirley, keep on plugging along, just finish this and then..."

The list of Things To Do is shrinking...that's a relief. What's not a relief is this major midterm I have on Saturday...I need to get the heck out of this Business program. And then there's the Global Studies essay that's worth 35%. Procrastination is going to cost me $26 when I have to Express mail that FTE application to California overnight. Highlight of the evening: I have a photo of me and Kim from Street Cents.

Note to self: Keep eyes open whenever possible and remember to breathe.