Saturday, March 13, 2004
Bouncy Mood

It was absolutely beautiful today, and as Jason and I headed to the bus stop (him walking, I skipping), I asked him, "Why walk when you can bounce?" It was one of my happier moments. I wish I could be like that everyday.

We went to see Fashion 'n' Motion, a "high energy dance and fashion show, which incroporates fashion, dancing, acting, modeling..." basically, it's a show full of pretty people flaunting their stuff. There were a few exceptions, but they got snickered at. I'm not so cynical and bitter that I thought the whole thing was a farce or anything, I actually thought that the show was rather impressive. The choreography, though out of sync cometimes, was good and the dancing reminded me that some people are thin because of their talent, not because of a disorder. Overall, the show was quite enjoyable and very high energy and had me tapping my toe and bobbing my head and dancing in my chair. I wish I had the skill or looks to be accepted by these people, because what they do looks like an awful lot of fun. I fancy pretty much anything on stage.

Spontaneously, and because I did not want to go home (by home I mean residence), we decided to go to the mall and forego some of our responsibilities to work and other things. I whipped out my camera and documented our trip off campus much to my love's chagrin. I spent $30 on CDs and had a heart-attack-in-a-tub (poutine) for lunch. It's funny to notice how I can miss the mall if I haven't been there in a while.