Tuesday, April 06, 2004
And The Studying Begins

I'm finally getting to work, after a week with nothing to do. And when in first year, when there's nothing to do, what do you do? You consume alcohol, duh. I think I've drank more in the last week than my entire 8 months here this year, much to everyone's surprise. Could this be a form of major stress release? Maybe a desparate attempt at having some lots of fun before I write 5 finals and leave.

Alcohol + Shirley
= wild crazy dancing
= sore leg and bum muscles (probably from the dancing)
= a tense lower back
= 3 unexplained bruises on her arms
= a missing belt
= a stamp on her hand that won't wash away
= clothing that smells bad
= waking up at 5am to pee
= embarrassment in the morning
= funny photos and stories later

There's a place across the street that has drinks for $1.75, shots for $2.50 and a dance floor. How in the world did I resist for this long?