Sunday, April 11, 2004
I Wanna Plog

People have been asking me when I'm going to take the big jump and switch to Moveable Type. I tried once, but got so confused that I clicked away, terrified, never to return. I can't lie, sometimes I wish I had used Moveable Type to begin with, then maybe I could be photoblogging right now. But once I got started here I became attached, and I can't bear the thought of leaving my blog here...all alone. So I searched around for free online photo albums in a small attempt to make this space into a plog of sorts, but alas, they do not allow hotlinking.

And then, I came across Squarespace. Though I can't see myself leaving here and moving over there, I am rather excited to learn a bit more about it and finally upload some photos.

I lie. I've already started. There's still a few things that rub me the wrong way (like having the byline at the top), and I know it's not much right now, but it's a start.