Wednesday, April 14, 2004
I've Gotten Attached

I've put off working on the new space until exams are over. I've put off pretty much everything until Friday night. Make that Saturday. My plan for the rest of my time here can be found to your left.

Moving out is going to terrible, residence is great and I'm going to miss it bunches. Maybe not so much the sterile rooms and old carpets and drains that get clogged, but the people and the accessibilty of the people. If I'm bored or want to procrastinate, I can walk two doors down and be occupied for hours on end.

The Res Life Staff here have a silly rule that says you have to move out within 24 hours of your last exam. It makes sense, I suppose, ensuring that we don't hang around preventing others from studying and passing exams and whatnot. You can get extensions under extreme circumstances, and I guess mine weren't extreme enough to grant me an extra week; I got a day and a half though. That gives me just enough time to figure out details for my house next year and argue a crappy mark on an essay. Besides, I wouldn't be that disturbing, it's not like I plan on getting drunk every night.

Maybe every other.

Oh, who am I kidding, I'd do it every night.