Wednesday, May 12, 2004
The Tired, Bitter Post

I typed a blog entry last night that I wanted to post, but I had no internet access at the time. So thinking that I was smart, I e-mailed it to myself so that I could just come online later, check my e-mail, copy and paste said entry, and ta-da(!) entry blogged. For reasons that I cannot understand, my (uber stupid) e-mail account is refusing to send said blog entry and thus it is not present in my Inbox. Ergo, I cannot post what I had originally wanted to post. This makes me angry.

So in place of a real entry, I am providing my dear readers with this: bitter, nonsensical drivel, written from a computer station on campus. I am hungry, achy, showing symptoms of illness, tired from a long 5 hour shift at work that seemed like it was way more than 5 hours, while my boyfriend got hit on by 12 year old girls who look older than me. If one more undesirable and unfortunate thing happens tonight, I might just cry.

I need my PJs, a blankie, a soft couch and some tea.