Friday, June 11, 2004
The Thing With University Is

University is bad for you. It can do bad things to your mental state of being and to your health. University not only:
- caused stress levels to increase
it also:
- ruined my eyesight
- caused me to put on much poundage
- led to malnutrition
- and sleep deprivation
AND...it also gave me cavities. Two cavities.

When the dentist told me, I didn't believe him, but after some thought, it kind of made sense. I mean, who brushes their teeth at 3am after a night at the bar? No one. In a drunken stupor, you prance around residence for a bit and then pass out. Midnight pizza, popcorn and sugary drinks all the time, staying up late enough so that you're too tired to brush, nevermind floss, and you just flop into bed without a care in the world, and not a thought to one's oral health.

Consequently, I had to get these 2 buggers drilled out and filled this morning at 9:30am and now 4 hours later, the left side of my face is still numb. Smiling is entertaining because I can feel the right side of my lips working while my left side...doesn't and I totally look like a goon.