Tuesday, July 06, 2004
3 More Days Until Home Sweet Home

It's hard to believe that it's almost been a month since I last set foot in my house and slept in my own bed. I kind of miss home, but things here are so different and interesting that I wouldn't mind staying a little while longer. Though the thought of being back with my own pillows and high speed internet makes me sigh in that reminiscent 'I wish I was back' way. That and I miss my friends (who are done summer school now!) and my boy.

Anyhoo, I've done more and seen more and eaten more than I thought I would and the month has actually flown by pretty quickly. Excited to share stories and photos when I get back.

2 more days until the 20 hour plane ride. It's funny how we leave here on the 9th and after 20 hours, we'll get home and it's still the 9th. We travel so far forward in time that we end up going backwards.