Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Couldn't Even Hear The Music Anymore


Oncoming traffic in Ho Chi Minh City.

I've been to her place before, but my attention span wasn't big enough to take in all that she had to say. I end up at her place a lot when I'm bored and surfing blogs because she's linked by so many out there. She even won the Bloggie for Best Kept Secret Blog this year. Though, I do think that the secret is getting out, what with posts like this one that makes everyone mush inside, remembering how it feels to long for someone and only dream of saying it out loud. Or this one, just on how much that longing can ache.

I'm lucky enough now to be with someone I love and who loves me back. I can wear their shirt to bed and their touch can make my entire body shiver. For me, the only longing there is can be fixed with a two hour bus ride, something that I am very grateful for now that I'm back in the same country.