Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Gosh, I Miss The Outside


The colourful shores of Nha Trang, Vietnam.

What I would give to be back where this photo was taken, to boat away into the middle of the Pacific and float around, looking at coral reef.

But alas, it is not to be. Other things will be, apparently, eventually.

It didn't hit me when I bought notebooks and paper and the most fantastic bright green paint for my new room. It didn't hit me when I started packing up my things.

I think it hit me sometime yesterday, last night when I realized I wasn't going to be able to sleep in my big, comfy double bed for a while. Because it's time to moveinNOW or notatall. My schedule is busying itself way up and I'm already half stressed out and classes are still weeks away.

It might start to get kind of lonely around here as I'm finishing work, packing, and planning a little bit of gallavanting into the States.