Saturday, October 02, 2004
And Speaking Of Professors


Spicy chili peppers that remind me of the autumnal colours outside.

Here are some quotable quotes from my lovely profs this week:

"This slide is from our collection of erotica pottery..."
- Classical Mythology, on hermaphrodites

"What about Arnold Schwarzenegger? I was thinking 'bout Arnie."
- Social Inequality, on admirable politicians

"I'm sure those priests don't share the same views as the choir boys they're molesting..."
- Social Inequality, an example for why religion isn't considered a 'party' (group of people who share the same beliefs/values/goals)

"You know girls, you could've doubled your income over the summer by working as call girls..."
- Social Inequality, on prestige and honour

As you can tell, my Social Inequality prof makes for quite an interesting class.
Yay for higher education!