Saturday, October 09, 2004
I'm Working On It...Well, I Will After Monday

The photos that you lovely internet people have requested will come soon, I swear. Maybe not the impossibly hard ones, although I do give you my promise to try very hard at finding a pigeon-squirrel face off and a monkey and a baby holding a puppy....

Why couldn't anyone have said "I want to see your favourite bowl" or "Your comfy Ibex blanket" or "The colour green"??!

Yeesh.

Anyway, you have to wait a few days because I'm home for the Thanksgiving weekend and have no laptop with which to upload photos and such, just this old cranky computer from 1999. Anyone remember the Pentium II? Yeah, I didn't think so.

So in the meantime, I hope everyone enjoys their turkey, or other sorts of fowl. And if you want something to do while waiting for your photo request to come to life, check out the Boobiethon. I've submitted a photo of my own pair this year; see if you can guess which ones they are!

I mean, don't do that. That's creepy.