Thursday, October 14, 2004
The Photo Game That Didn't Turn Out To Be As Fun As I Thought It Would Be


This is me, disgruntled.

Okay, so here they are. But I have a confession: I don't have all of them. (And I admit, I didn't take all of the photos myself either.) I tried really really hard at finding all the things y'all requested, but honestly, I'm just a big fat liar. I thought I could, I said I could, and then I didn't. But I have most of them! And they're neat.

Next time, I'm putting it in the rules: suggest things you want to see from MY LIFE. Things that are easy for me to get a hold of. But all this is my fault as I was way too vague and am at your bidding for now.

For mj, who wanted to see a squirrel and pigeon about to face off, here is a picture of a squirrel and a (freaky) pigeon. They both look angry enough to face off eventually.

For Jason, who wanted to see a horse, here are TWO horses!

For Chien, who wanted to see a Thai transsexual, here's a whole stage of them.

For Leah! The house cat. A view out my front door (the tree looks particularly amazing this time of year). And TWO things I absolutely adore (I couldn't pick just one!). These earrings Jason got for me from Hawaii and this purse I bought in Halifax from a little shop that didn't get many customers.

For Stumpy, who wanted to see a monkey eating a banana or M&Ms; I opted for the banana eating.

For Will, who wanted to see a monkey and a baby holding a puppy, here is a monkey (with a banana) and a baby (my cousin), and the puppy (on a bun). You can work some photoshop magic to make anyone hold anyone.

For Ashley and Maestro, who wanted to see a turkey baster and a wishbone and an action shot of one of those propeller leaves falling respectively, here is a photo of my apologies. I tried, I really did, but I don't celebrate Thanksgiving (I know, how weird) so there was no baster and no wishbone. And there just aren't any propeller leaf trees around where I live.

Sorry to disappoint, people. If you request something else from my life that I can easily get a hold of, I'll gladly post it for all to see. And in case you're mad at me and really want to see the things you requested, here's a neat link for Google.

Oh come on! Look at how many links are in this post! You have to give me credit for at least doing all this right!