Monday, October 18, 2004
'Tis The Season To Go Crazy...

Midterm season is upon us all and what better way to celebrate than to procrastinate! So I hope that you lovely internet folk will help me in not studying for tests and not doing my assignments. Yes! I'm so tempted to try this game again that I am actually going to do it. Well, I kind of have to since I've recieved a few requests already. And it's fun. Right?

So here we go, the Request Photos Of Things From Shirley's Life Game...Again.

What to do: Request pictures of things that you want to see (things from my life, not impossibly hard things to find PLEASE), but probably not pictures of people since that would require waiver forms and what not so I don't get sued (I will ask their permission first though). You can ask for specific things like "your bathrobe" or "stack of books to be read for classes", or you can request abstractions like "something you made" or "most recent purchase". And since I still owe y'all pictures from Louisville and Chicago, you can ask to see pictures from those cities as well. And if you want to see the good old town of Waterloo, ask away!

This will be fun I swear! And it'll be better than last time because I'll be able to take the pictures myself without having to resort to Google and these will actually be items you're interested in! Stuck for ideas? See Leah for some good examples.

Whee!