Monday, November 08, 2004
Me, Myself and Moi


Moi and a book in Borders, Louisville, KY.

Things are getting better, and so am I. Jason and I are doing okay, though I kind of see the whole Friends thing as a good reason to keep fighting over issues from before. Although, it's a good time for us both to get stuff off our chests and yell about things without having to worry about getting into a fight or breaking up. Because, well, that's already happened.

It's still hard not seeing him as much anymore; having him around at my house or me over at his place. We still talk sometimes, but every now and then I have to hold myself back from picking up the phone to call because I don't want to seem too needy or desperate. Even though we all know I am. I miss telling him all the mundane details about my days, letting him know where I am, knowing where he is and how his days have been...because, you know, friends don't really do that.


Things that have been helping to make this all better:

- Late dinner at East Side Mario's (mmm, all-you-can-eat garlic bread)
- Watching Jerry Maguire (except at the sappy parts that made me mushy inside)
- Getting 100% on one of my midterms (I surprised myself with that one)
- Spending more time with my roomie (and her boyfriend (but not when they get cuddly))
- Arrowroot baby cookies (yum)
- Sunny days (even though I'm stuck inside doing work, and I'm still behind!)