Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Random Update List


My favourite wall on campus. But the pretty leaves are now long gone.

- November 16. Wore flip-flops and a t-shirt. Boy, is it ever nice outside.

- Saw one of my profs in the bathroom before class. Wasn't really sure what to say because I've only ever seen them in the classroom, in their office or maybe at a used book sale. I felt kind of dumb when all I could say was, "Hey...Professor."

- Got the lead role in a (post-post modern, quirky and weird) play for Fr!nge Festival this year. And I didn't even audition. Yay!

- Went through a day of serious fear and self-loathing this weekend. Much, much loathing. Remind me to never do that again.

- Got interviewed to be put in a pamphlet for the Sociology Department. Photoshoot next week. Helloooo prospective students. Step two: Get profiled in the university view book. Step three: Take over. The world. (Yay for fragmented sentences!)

- Major paper due in 2 days. Status: Haven't started. Topic barely defined. I'm really pushing it this time.

- $45 for 10 yoga classes doesn't seem like an awful lot when you miss 3 of them.

- I spent the last 45 minutes at work yesterday teaching the Resource Assistant how to download funky cursors. I succeeded; her cursor is now a pink flamingo and her hourglass a coffee pot that makes faces while you wait.

Oh, and big news. But not now.