Tuesday, December 14, 2004
Dashboard Confessional


What used to be in Jackson's truck.

Alright, the whiny, complain-y bitching stops here. At least I hope so. Time for me to inject some fun back into this place. Besides, Life isn't that bad, and when it is, it eventually gets better. A friend warned me though, at some points, I'll think it's really bad, and then things gets worse and when I think it can't get any worse, it does. And then things may get better, but then they get worse again. Better eventually comes back. And then, after a while, better will stay.

For now, things are iffy, mainly because I have a financial accounting exam in 1.5 hours that I'm totally Not ready for. In addition to my school possibly changing the requirements for the business diploma I'm working towards, I've realized that I don't need accounting. Wait. More than that. I don't WANT TO do accounting. Though I shiver at the thought of my GPA taking a hit, I'll just have to deal with it.

Illness has indeed taken over my immune system so the ingestion of Neo Citran starts tonight. Hopefully I won't be too sluggish to study for more exams and start my Christmas shopping. 10 days left and nothing's been bought/made yet!