Thursday, February 10, 2005
In Need

I'm having a really, really crappy day.

A friend once told me that if she wakes up and feels grumpy, she tries her best to dress up a little and that it usually perks her up enough to enjoy the rest of her day. So this morning I took a long shower, put on nice, clean clothes, did my hair and make up and put in dangly earrings. I opted for nice shoes as opposed to boots.

Still feel crappy.

Sunshine, the discman playing Foo Fighters, a chocolate fortune cookie.

Nothing's working.

Here's where I get desperate. I need you, please. Yes you, you, anyone. Talk to me, e-mail me, add me to MSN, ask me out for coffee (I don't like coffee and am a tea girl, but if you want to hang out with me I'll even order a cup just to be with you), tell me how you are, let me help you with something, ask me how I am. Hug me.

Because if I sit here and over-think things and feel sorry for myself any longer I may just implode.