Sunday, March 13, 2005
By June




I think that by then, life and things will be good permanently. I will be like this girl, wearing pink and playing with water fountains in Toronto.

Things have been hazy lately. I'm keeping busy and doing lots of expensive things like going to a Fantasia party and spending $40 on a jar of Sweet Snow - raspberry flavoured body powder. That was topped by a $50 Indian dinner on Friday night BUT followed by free bowling. Sleeping in, goofy pictures, cheap wine and a phone call at 2am that I can only half remember made my Saturday and yay to good friends who treat you to lunch at Wendy's when all the breakfast places are filled with the post-bar crowd on Sunday mornings.

So this is all fun and good, but I still wish I had bottled that Slight Utopia from Thursday, I think I need a sniff.