Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Linky Love

Getting linked from someone online is like getting a hug in real life. There's always someone's link list and it's good that you're on that, but it's even better when they dedicate a post to one of your posts. Surprisingly and happily, Leah decided that she liked this post of mine and gave me two whole wonderful sentences full of loevly words in her post about how people should read my post! That made my night.

I felt kind of bad when I took down my sidebar info, which included a long list of links to other blogs, but now I can give out hugs in link form in my posts. So now I'm here to spread the linky love around.

My friend Wes and some his friends just launched The Naked Geek, an uber cool tech site where all sorts of geeky things go on, so if you'd like to, go check it out.

Everyone! Spread the linky love! (Can you tell I really like that phrase?)