Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Rediscovering My Loves

- sunshine, thank goodness the days are getting longer
- the Vagina Monologues, if you're in the KW area April 5-8, come see the show!
- getting 100% on midterms and essays, w00t
- weekend trips to Quebec City and Montreal!
- precious, precious sleep
- bobby pins and putting my hair up
- yellow knit scarves
- unexpectedly finding chocolate Easter eggs in my pocket
- walking in the middle of the road (when there's no cars around)

My love for Alanis is still alive, but after a full month of listening to just 2 of her CDs, I have to admit that I need a change.

FOOD. FoodfoodfoodfoodFOOD.

Yogurt and granola. Up until last year, I never thought that yogurt and granola would ever come together to form edible anything, be it a snack or a meal. But I am now a wiser gal and can declare, Yes! Lots of granola can make expired yogurt good again! Oh, who am I kidding. I'm not eating yogurt with granola people, I'm eating yogurt-covered granola clusters.

Peanuuuuuuut, peanut butter! In the last 2 days, I've eaten half a jar of the ooey-gooey stuff and I can't get enough. The many manifestations of my peanut buttery love:

Peanut butter on crackers, english muffins, toast, celery, or if you have nothing edible in your house, lick it off a spoon, a knife, or your finger. Futhermore, the yumminess factor of peanut butter (as if it's not good enough on it's own) is enhanced with: banana, honey, apple, jam, raisins (think jam, but in pre-processing solid form), and pickles. Yes, pickles! You should try it, really. Next to try is peanut butter with cheese.

Update: Thursday at eight seventeen pee-emm and all the peanut butter is gone. Gone, gone, gone.