Thursday, March 10, 2005
A Slight Utopia

I want to capture this. I want to bottle this feeling and carry it around with me, open it up and breathe it in whenever I need a pick me up.

I bounced to school after sleeping in and found Mikey D and Marta on campus who, at 11:20am this morning, called me a drunken strumpet. Then I couldn't stop day dreaming and smiling at my notes in religion class. I wandered happily for a bit, and couldn't get enough human interaction. At 2:30 I forced myself to go home to do laundry, only to bump into Greg who asked if I was drunk or high on sugar. Can't a girl be bubbly without alcohol or some form of substance abuse?

I'm in such a good mood, I can't stop smiling, I'm skipping as I walk, I giggle randomly, I'm giddy! And I really don't know why. But I don't care! I feel great!