Monday, April 11, 2005
Can You Say Cheese?




It's exam time and as you can tell, I've been busy taking silly photos of me and the roomie.

I've also been busy with not studying and stressing out over fifteen page take home exams. <-- I finished that monster today, fifteen pages of sociological, mass communicative crap. Yay me.

Then I spent an hour and a half studying for an exam that took me twenty minutes to finish. We weren't allowed to leave until at least an hour had passed so I practiced my doodling skills.

I've also been cooking a lot of curry. We had to move all our coats out of the downstairs closet and Tanya claims that the house will smell like curry for weeks. Yum.

I would also like to take this time to fully appreciate Ashley. I realized a few days ago that she drives me home all the time (It's dark, I don't want you walking home alone in the dark, she says), and has fed me yummy snacks the last couple times we were together. She's a nice gal and I like her.

It's just about midnight and I am. Going. To bed. I can't tell you how utterly, utterly excited I am to be doing this. Oh sleep, how I love thee.