Sunday, May 08, 2005
Goodbye For A While

I'm feeling the strange inability to form nice sentences right now, but I'll try my best to uh, say...stuff.

I'm leaving town for a while, and I'm feeling a bit stressed out about it right now. I've spent the day prepping for my tour which starts tomorrow morn at 6:30am (5:00am if you count the time I have to be at the Coach yard to meet the driver) and I'm still not feeling ready whatsoever. I don't know how to use that damn cell phone/walkie-talkie machine-type-thing, I haven't mapped any routes yet, and I have an entire binder's worth of touristy facts to brush up on/learn. It's also gorgeous outside today and I've been stuck inside getting my act together.

Note to future self: Start this crap earlier next time.

And so there it is, I'm stressed and I'm outta here. Time to make Ottawa and Quebec City fun for 76 elementary school kids and two handfuls of teachers. Here I come!