Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Backstreet's Back...Again

I forgot to mention something last night that I've been absolutely giddy to tell you. The lovely Miss Ashley and I are going to the Backstreet Boys' Never Gone concert in August!! I feel like such a dork and I don't particularly like the BSB very much anymore, but I figured it'd be fun. When she first asked me to go, I laughed. Then I said YES!

So now I'm excited about it because I've been clicking through their site and reading up on what they've been up to during their hiatus. Brian's a daddy now (aw) and Kevin did Broadway. He is my favourite BSB by far and he's an actor too - how wonderful. I considered closing my office door to listen to some music clips on the site, but I just realized my speaker doesn't work. Darn. Alas, t'will have to wait until I get home. Their new album name is right, those guys will never be gone, ever.

Swoon.