Monday, June 27, 2005
Not So Fun Facts

Did you know that there is only one shuttle service from my house to the airport and that it costs $65?

Did you know that the trip also takes about an hour and a half so that if I need to be at the airport at 6am, that means I need to leave my house at 4:30 in the morning?

Did you also know that my beloved Greyhound buses do not offer service to the airport even though it's listed as a Destination on their website (so says the lady at the call center)?

Did you know that though there are nine (NINE!) GO Bus terminals in Markham, there are none (NONE!) in either Kitchener, Waterloo, or Cambridge?

Can you tell that figuring out how to get my arse to the airport is seriously frustrating me?

And yes, I'm pretty adamant about NOT paying the ridiculous $65 to take a shuttle there. UNLESS there are a few other people in the area that need to get there as well and if that's the case, can we share one please? Pretty please?

If there is anyone in the KW area that has a vehicle of some sort that would like to drive me to the airport very early on Friday morning and would like to receive a super-fantastic treat as a thank you, how about you let me know? Schpanks.

Le sigh.